expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

NOKIA SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGE

This week is #NOKIASustainabilityWeek and I want to be part of this epic challenge to help and to share what we can do to save our environment.

DAY 1: The Walk

The Walk

 

After riding a jeepney, I have to walk 200 meters going to our school, instead of riding a tricycle which costs P8.00 I rather walk alone and save some money and for exercise for health benefits.

 

DAY 2: The Backyard Farm

After school I do visit my backyard farm which I planted some Ampalaya (Bitter Guards). I used cement bags instead of buying plastic bags and the like  to make it more usable.

 

DAY 3: I SAVE Water

I Save Water

 

Most of my relatives and family members do not often use glass water while brushing their teeth, they didn't know that we can conserve water by doing that, so I always remind them to use glass while brushing.

 

DAY 4: Canned Goods To Use For Good

IMG_4532

My mom always thought us to re use old cans as  pot for plants. The idea of using cans for pots generally creates to lessen the waste of cans being trashed.

 

DAY 5: Water Cycle

Day 5 when I thought that it would be better if to used the water after shower  for watering plants.

DAY 6 : Handicraft

It’s been a day after finishing this handicraft made of old newspapers and I think it would be great to share with you guys.

 

DAY 7: Old Phone To Help Tarsier And Environment

It’s been a year when I enrolled at GLOBE PAPERLESS BILL which means that instead of receiving monthly paper bills I opt to help the environment by choosing to receive my monthly internet bills thru e-mail. After so, I decided to drop my old NOKIA phones to help Tarshiers, for every old phone drops equivalent to P100.00 for tarshiers.

 

#NOKIASUSTAINABILITYCHALLENGE

No comments:

TTT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...