expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

My Christmas Gift -Year 2011

Just today (January 06,2012) I got my late Christmas gift from a special friend who is lucky to  picked my name in our “Christmas Exchange Gift”. I got my new pair of Tsinelas,!!
Gift
IMG06499-20120106-1219
The price gift doesn't matter as long it is from the heart. This line really strikes my heart!!
“Kahit 50% off yan, 100% naman na galing sa puso ko”
sulat
sulat2
sulat1
Thumbs upOpen-mouthed smileSmile
So it is! I’ve decided not to wear the tsinelas, instead put it on the ceiling and whenever I go sleep to bed I’ll always remember it. Smile
PC290052
Thank you SAT!!! Till the next Christmas Exchange Gift Archi friends…

No comments:

TTT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...