expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Movie Review: Coming Soon

Coming Soon (โปรแกรมหน้า วิญญาณอาฆาต) is 2008 Thai horror film which stars Singer Worrakarn Punch Rotjanawatchra, Sakulrath Thomas, and Chantavit Dhanasevi, in the directorial debut for Sophon Sakdaphisit, co-writer of Thai films "Shutter" and "Alone".

Comming Soon

Indeed a shocking and a great Horror Movie. I admit, after watching it. it made me realized not to watch Horror movies again. It scares a lot.  “Shomba”is always on my head, even if I want to pee, my mind controls me not to. It’s 12 am in the morning when I’m done watching, it’s great when you watch it alone, lights off and a great speaker. I ‘m fond of watching horror and gore movies it’s a little bit interesting next to romance and comedy films.The story goes like The Ring, so give it a try and watch it, I don’t have the link to download my friend just gave it to me. Here is the Trailer!!

No comments:

TTT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...