expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

A MID-RISE STUDENT - FACULTY APPARTMENT BUILDING

So you are here! haha.

Anyway, if you’re having a bad time creating or planning your plate with regards to “Mid-Rise Student-Faculty Apartment Building” , this will help you think and design your own. I do not encourage you to copy my plans just get an idea of how you can plan your own. After all i can’t assure you that you can get a high grades. Remember Architectural Design is a subjective subject; it’s up to the Prof how will he grade you works. And oh, don’t blame me if you got a low grades hahaha.  haha.

WP_20140209_002 

Birds Eye View Perspective”

WP_20140209_003 

Site Development Plan”

WP_20140209_004

“Lower and Upper Ground Floor”

WP_20140209_005

“2nd – 10th Floor Plan”

WP_20140209_007

Front Elevation and Cross Section”

Disclaimer: I’m not bragging, i just have to save a copy of my works and i will be happy if someone will find this helpful. If you see something wrong in my design/plans please comment below so i can improve my works. Constructive criticism please…! haha.

xoxo

No comments:

TTT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...